Please read below to see the details required before donating. Have these ready for when we call to arrange the collection and donation of your vehicle.
Foreign Vehicle’s: for foreign registered cars we will need the vehicle’s VIN Number, Year of Manufacture and its Make and Model.
If you don’t have a photocard driving license, you can instead show another form of photo ID from list 1 below, along with separate proof of address from list 2 below.
1. Accepted forms of photo ID:
- a valid UK passport
- a valid passport issued by a European Economic Area state, or
- a valid UK biometric immigration document
2. Accepted proof of address (which must not be older than 3 months):
- a bank or building society statement
- a credit or debit card statement
- a council tax statement or demand letter
- a utility bill (e.g. gas, electricity, water), but not a mobile phone bill
So we can arrange the collection of your unwanted vehicle it’s important that we have some of your basic details. Below is what we will require:
- Contact Number
- Collection Address
- Home Address
- Nominated Charity
To allow the Giveacar team to establish the best way to raise the most amount for your chosen charity we will need to know a few things before arranging your collection, these include:
- Registration Number
- MOT Status
- Running (Starts & Moves)
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you and arranging the collection and donation of your unwanted car to your nominated charity.