Please read below to see the details required before donating. Have these ready for when we call to arrange the collection and donation of your vehicle.
On collection day you’ll need to complete Section 9, or Section 4 in newer vehicles.
Foreign Vehicles: for foreign registered cars we will need the vehicles VIN Number, Year of Manufacture and it’s Make and Model.
If you don’t have a photocard driving licence, you can instead show another form of photo ID from list 1 below, along with separate proof of address from list 2 below.
1. Accepted forms of photo ID:
- a valid UK passport
- a valid passport issued by a European Economic Area state, or
- a valid UK biometric immigration document.
2. Accepted proof of address (which must not be older than 3 months):
- a bank or building society statement
- a credit or debit card statement
- a council tax statement or demand letter
- a utility bill (e.g. gas, electricity, water), but not a mobile phone bill.
So we can arrange the collection of your unwanted vehicle it’s important that we have some of your basic details. Below is what we will require:
To allow the Giveacar team to establish the best way to raise the most amount for your chosen charity we will need to know a few things before arranging your collection, these include:
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you and arranging the collection and donation of your unwanted car to your nominated charity.