We support and encourage community and voluntary action in the rural district of South Staffordshire by providing free support and advice, representation, making new links, and work at a strategic level.
Established in 1986, South Staffordshire Community & Voluntary Action (SSCVA) is the local support and development organisation for the District of South Staffordshire.
We promote, support and encourage community and voluntary action.
This is achieved through development support, representation, making new links, plus work at a strategic level to represent the interests of the local sector.
Key work includes:
• One-to-one support to a wide variety of local groups, supporting them
with issues around funding, governance, and best practice
• Networking, training and celebration events
• The growth of the AT Home project and Box of Trix service, promoting
independence and wellbeing whilst providing volunteer opportunities for local residents
• Engaging with the work of the South Staffordshire Partnership and other
• A Voluntary and Community Sector Forum facilitated by SSCVA
SSCVA prides itself on being a small organisation with a big impact on the communities it serves.