The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity is the principal charity of the Royal Navy. We exist to support sailors, marines and their families, for life.
Beneficiaries lie at the heart of The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity’s purpose, it is our duty to remain focused on their needs. Since 2007, we have funded projects and facilities that boost morale for those who serve today. We also distribute millions of pounds annually to military charities which care for the children, families and veterans of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.
The charity’s mission is:
TO RAISE AND DELIVER RESOURCES, WORKING WITH OTHERS, TO PROVIDE THE BEST SUPPORT TO SERVING AND FORMER MEMBERS OF THE NAVAL SERVICE AND THEIR FAMILIES.
The objectives of the RNRMC include:
- The relief in need, hardship or distress of beneficiaries
- The assistance with the education and training of children
- The promotion of efficiency of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines by way of the enhancement of morale and the improvement of recruitment and selection
- The relief and encouragement of serving men and women
In practical terms, the RNRMC is a fundraising and grant-making charity. This means it delivers its charitable outputs through dispensing grants to:
- Other naval charities
- Military charities
- Other charities with naval beneficiaries
- Ships, units and personnel of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines and Auxiliaries
- Individual serving personnel and veterans through the RNOC and RMCTF
Giveacar and its donors are proud supporters of RNRMC as they work hard at supporting Sailors and Marines for life. Help make a difference and Give a car instead, funds raised will be donated to RNRMC.