Pennine Domestic Violence Group (PDVG) is a registered charity that provides support, advice, information and safe accommodation to anyone that is affected by domestic violence.
Pennine Domestic Violence Group is a charitable organisation that specialises in support services to all those experiencing, or affected by, domestic violence.
The projects that make up Pennine Domestic Violence Group are:
• Huddersfield Women’s Aid
• Kabwwa – Kirklees Asian and Black Women’s Welfare Association
• Staying Safe in Kirklees
• Male Victim Support Service
• Kirklees Sanctuary Scheme
• Integrated Women’s Support Service for the Male Perpetrator Programme
• 24hr free phone domestic violence advice/help line
PDVG believes that everyone has the right to live free from all forms of abuse, and the right to be free from potential or actual harm. PDVG is committed to providing a comprehensive service to anyone affected by domestic abuse.
• to improve the safety and well-being of all individuals affected by domestic abuse
• to deliver high-quality comprehensive support services to individuals affected by domestic abuse
• to influence the local and national agenda to increase awareness and develop and expand services to meet the needs of individuals affected by domestic abuse