Mat-to-Fore is a UK Christian charity working in Ghana, West Africa. It is the inspiration of Osei and Florence Akoto, their vision is to build a school, orphanage and retreat centre where everyone can be nourished.
- To demonstrate the love of God in every practical way possible, and thereby encourage people to turn to God for a more fulfilling life that will begin here on earth and continue in eternity.
- To care for the needs of orphans among the street children, the population of which is growing at an alarming rate in Ghana, and the whole of Africa.
- Providing a safe and homely environment within which children who have known only abandonment, neglect and poor prospects can be empowered and nurtured.
- To assist and encourage people with disabilities to live a dignified and rewarding life.
- To support the poor, disenfranchised and disadvantaged of society, particularly those locked up in a circle of poverty in the villages in Ghana.
- To raise awareness of the plight of orphans, people with disabilities and the poor within faith groups, social organisations, business communities and government agencies.
- To partner with any person or organisation of similar vision in order to advance the cause of the mission more effectively.