Library Plus Trust is a charity to support education via the services provided by libraries to the residents of Northamptonshire.
Library Plus Trust aims and objectives are:
– To develop and promote lifelong learning opportunities for Northamptonshire residents particularly for marginalised and socially excluded groups.
– To support the development of facilities to tackle digital and social exclusion.
– To promote economic prosperity, health and well being for all.
– To promote access to essential life skills through libraries in Northamptonshire.
– To raise awareness and the profile of Northamptonshire libraries as educational and cultural venues.
Library Plus Trust is supported by an experienced board of Trustees who have over 100 years of business experience between them. Working and based in Northamptonshire – the Library Plus Trust is committed to supporting and enhancing the range of services provided by our 36 libraries to benefit the local community.