Headway Bristol is a charity based at Frenchay Hospital.
We provide support and services for brain injured adults; their families and their carers in the Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and North east Somerset areas.
Our services include –
day centre, community support and outreach services, drop-in sessions, families and carers services, the centre also houses a comprehensive information and resource library.
Approximately 65% of the required funding to provide our services comes from our contracts with funding authorities, leaving a shortfall of 35% that we have to raise through fundraising.