Cruses’ services are available over the phone, online and face to face, ensuring that we are somewhere to turn when someone dies.
What service does Cruse provide?
• One to one bereavement support
• Support groups
• National helpline and email support
• Literature and publications
• A specialist children and young peoples service, including the RD4U
• Support for the military family
• Responding to major incidents
• Training and consultancy
• Bereavement Care Journal
The death of someone close is often devastating. At Cruse Bereavement Care we passionately believe that all bereaved people deserve care to help them re-build their lives. Last year our 5,700 volunteers responded to nearly
100,000 requests for support after a death.erever or however the death has occurred.