We want to support and help you in your relationships and family life. We have a number of networks and initiatives that enable us to do this
- A day or weekend for bereaved parents
Offering support and encouragement to bereaved parents.
- Single Parent holidays in many locations around the UK.
- Marriage Unlocked – keys to a healthy relationship
An event for every couple who want an even better marriage.
- ‘A Different Journey’ initiative offers hope and support to those who have
lost a partner at a young age.
- Let’s Stick Together- A one hour relationship session for new mums and dads.
Family life can be so rewarding – but confusing and challenging too! Whether it’s dealing with a difficult teenager, looking after stepchildren, preparing for marriage, keeping your children away from drugs, or coping with the loss of a child or partner – Care for the Family aims to strengthen family life and help those who are hurting because of family difficulties. We are almost entirely dependent on your gifts and support to help thousands of families across the UK every year.
For more information visit www.careforthefamily.org.uk
Care for the Family’s telephone number is 029 2081 0800