Autism Hampshire has developed and delivers high quality services that meet the diverse needs of people on the autism spectrum in Hampshire and the surrounding area. We provide a number of different services which include:
- Information, advice and guidance.
- Autism Accredited training service
- Schools/College education Support Service
- University mentoring service
- Employment support Consultancy service
- Autism Alert Card and App
- Residential and supported living homes.
- Try before you buy service
- Serendipity Social groups
Advice and Guidance Team that responds to an average of 9,000 requests for help each year.
It is our VISION to create a better future for people on the autism spectrum.
It is our MISSION to create opportunities, challenge perceptions, enhance choices and provide high quality services to meet the diverse needs of people on the autism spectrum.
Through our understanding of autism and the impact it has on the individual, we work with people to help them develop skills and strategies to gain greater control over their lives.