At Action Medical Research we are determined to stop the suffering of babies and children caused by disease and disability.
We know that medical research can save and change children’s lives. We have the flexibility to identify the very best medical research most likely to make this vital difference for sick children of all ages. Only a lack of funds will hold us back.
We are Action Medical Research, for children, for life – the leading UK-wide medical research charity dedicated to helping babies and children.
We want to make a difference in:
- tackling premature birth and treating sick and vulnerable babies
- helping children affected by disability, disabling conditions and infections
- targeting rare diseases that together severely affect many forgotten children
We do this by:
- finding and funding cutting-edge medical research across the UK most likely to
- deliver real benefit to babies, children and young people
- assessing the impact of the research we fund and sharing the results
- raising funds to make this vital research possible.